Are you engaged in a business and you have plan to do some fit out/expansion?
Are you planning to start your own business you have been dreaming of. In order to make your establishment presentable, what you need is to find a good and reputable contractor. That’s why you do some research in google, contact your friends if they know some contractor who could assist you.
So how would you know that if the contractor you’ve trusted is good and reputable?
I gathered some list and maybe this can help you. Not in a particular order but at least you have some idea before the renovation works would start.
- Find at least 3 contractors – The purpose of this is to compare the price.
- Background Check – check their website, facebook page and other social media if any, office/shop location and other important information. How many years they are doing the business (at least 3 years in that case the experience is broad already). You can also try to call them and ask questions.
- Permit and licenses – it is a must you need to ask a permit and licenses for your protection.
- Contact their previous clients – it might be difficult, but it is necessary that you can contact their previous client, talk to them and ask common questions.
- Site visit – Set a schedule and invite the contractor to visit the site and discuss about the scope of work.
- Quotation – You need to be careful for lower bid, if you know the history of that company, that’s fine but if you cannot find any information of their history I cannot guarantee that they can finish the project. If the project is too costly maybe you do some negotiation.
- Ask Current projects – you need to ask how many current projects and employees they have and then ask if your project will be a priority. But when you believe they have a lot of project but they have only few employees? Oops I am doubtful if they can finish the job on time.
Please do not think that the points I have presented were favorable to my own advantage. A part of it, perhaps because I am engaged in contracting business, however, it all depends on how you accept it.
Whether you will become our next client or not the important thing is how happy we are that you are started your own business to improve your life and your family.
To know more about us you can visit the following site.
Fb page: JTValero Electrical Services
Contact No: Engr. Jess 0995-657-5523
Office/Location: Bag ong Daan St. Yati Liloan Cebu (beside St. Marys Subd), Inform us before you visit so that we can guide you.