The JTValero Electrical Services adhere to the standards and specifications of the governing electrical engineering organizations and agencies when performing electrical commercial insulation resistance Megger Testing. We use the industry’s leading Electrical Insulation Megger Testing Service Equipment that is available on the market.
The JTValeroTeam execute these two techniques:
- visual and physical inspection of the air compressor
- insulation testing
Currently, we are working with AV Marine Engineering in their air compressor in compliance with their renewal for International Organization for Standardization (ISO)requirements.
If you are engaged in processing your ISO Requirements this year and you need certification of your electrical equipment, just contact us.
Engr. Jess 0995 6657 5523
Like us in our FACEBOOK page @jtvaleroelectricalservices
Having been involved of fit out contracting in an office is not easy. Timing is one of the fundamental aspects that must be considered.
I would like to share to you our experience of fit out works in one of the new BPO companies here in Mandaue City, Cebu.
- This is the unit were my client wanted us to execute fit out. No tiles nor electricity. The building has provision for Sprinkler, partition and door glass only. The area is more than 100 square meters.
- First, we executed the ceiling works such as adding some skim coat, sanding and of course painting. It took us more than a week to furnish it because the administrative office of the building were too strict while we were working.
- After painting the ceiling, the next step the we did were welding works for the installation of the lighting fixtures as well us adding outlets in the wall.
- Another week has passed, the next step was the installation of tiles on the floor. Around 390 tiles with a size of 60×60 were successfully installed.
- After installation of the tiles, our last step was the repainting of the wall. The client wanted us to do a partition using Hardiflex. Using Hardiflex for office partition is far more economical than using glass. However, for this project we integrated Hardiflex and glass resulting a classy output.
- After installation of partition we now started the painting works. Due to the desire of my team to meet the deadline, enough sleeping had become elusive but this did not prevent them from smiling when the camera is on.
Are you planning to start a business and you need a fit out contractor? Never hesitate to contact Engr. Jess at 0995-657-5523.
Like our Facebook page to know more about us
We provide our clients for office fit out with our following services.
Lighting and Electrical Installation
Renovating and re –wiring a house more often require thorough evaluation. Hiring an electrical engineer adds cost to your budget than an ordinary electrician. These tips are for your own advantage before you execute the plan of restoration. These may also help you on evaluating the work of an electrician.
- Check the Wiring – For a house with minimal a floor area, you need to identify what type of wire to use.Cases like this, you need to coordinate your hired electrician. If it is for lighting use consider 2.0sq.mm (#14 THHN Stranded Wire), For Outlet use 3.5sq.mm (#12 THHN Stranded Wire), For 1 hp and 2 hp Aircon use 5.5sq.mm (#10 THHN Stranded Wire).
- Check the Breaker – For a House less than 80sq.m floor area the Ampere Main breaker to be used is either 40A or 60A. For Outlet and Aircon, use 30A Breaker, for Lighting use 20A Breaker
- Check the Insulation – Now that you already have the wire make sure that the electrician who would do the wiring must use a PVC pipe (Orange) or flexible hose. If you wanted to expose the wires make sure to run it with PVC Moulding (White).
- Check the Outlet – Make sure it is for universal use and with ground so that in any type of plug you can use it.
- Check the Switch – Make sure the switch you bought is embeded or exposed…because they have difeerence for wood and concrete.
So if you have a house with an area of 100sq.m or above and you think you need a licensed electrical engineer to check and inspect it while the construction is on-going ,you can contact Engr. Jess at 0995-657-5523.
Never underestimate the electrical works because it is really the fundamental aspect in construction.
To know more about us you can visit the following sites:
FB page: JTValero Electrical Services
Office/Location: Bag ong Daan St. Yati Liloan Cebu (beside St. Mary’s Subd), Inform us before you visit so that we can guide you.