Having been involved of fit out contracting in an office is not easy. Timing is one of the fundamental aspects that must be considered.
I would like to share to you our experience of fit out works in one of the new BPO companies here in Mandaue City, Cebu.
- This is the unit were my client wanted us to execute fit out. No tiles nor electricity. The building has provision for Sprinkler, partition and door glass only. The area is more than 100 square meters.
- First, we executed the ceiling works such as adding some skim coat, sanding and of course painting. It took us more than a week to furnish it because the administrative office of the building were too strict while we were working.
- After painting the ceiling, the next step the we did were welding works for the installation of the lighting fixtures as well us adding outlets in the wall.
- Another week has passed, the next step was the installation of tiles on the floor. Around 390 tiles with a size of 60×60 were successfully installed.
- After installation of the tiles, our last step was the repainting of the wall. The client wanted us to do a partition using Hardiflex. Using Hardiflex for office partition is far more economical than using glass. However, for this project we integrated Hardiflex and glass resulting a classy output.
- After installation of partition we now started the painting works. Due to the desire of my team to meet the deadline, enough sleeping had become elusive but this did not prevent them from smiling when the camera is on.
Are you planning to start a business and you need a fit out contractor? Never hesitate to contact Engr. Jess at 0995-657-5523.
Like our Facebook page to know more about us
We provide our clients for office fit out with our following services.
Lighting and Electrical Installation