Adding tiles to the flooring of an office or home renovation is a choice that definitely works. Not only does this tile add style to any room, but its unique properties make it the right fit for many home and office spaces.
Tiling works aren’t that expensive as you’ve imagined. The JTValero provides a very reasonable estimates, computation and ideas on how much your budget should be.
If you need a Tiling contractor for your office or in your house such as in the living room, bedroom, veranda, in your kitchen or in comfort room, you can confidently contact Engr. Jess at 0995-657-65523 or 0925 4714612.
Please visit our Facebook page to know more about our successfully completed tiles installation projects at JTValero Electrical Services or you may send us your floor dimensions and any concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m drooling while writing this post…
Being a partner of Pan de Manila in all their branches here in Cebu has its perks. My team was able to observe and taste their yummy popsicles made from pure extracts of various fruits. The area for making these popsicles was renovated by my team with happy taste buds. We executed the partition, electrical works, painting, tiles installation and other works necessary for the area that give convenience to Pan de Manila staff.
If you want to taste their new product go to any Pan De Manila branches and try it.
We provide renovation works in your new business/office and we also build your own house as well as commercial offices. We are here to serve you. Never hesitate to contact Engr. Jess at 0995-657-5523 or send us message in Facebook page at JTValero Electrical Services.
Having been involved of fit out contracting in an office is not easy. Timing is one of the fundamental aspects that must be considered.
I would like to share to you our experience of fit out works in one of the new BPO companies here in Mandaue City, Cebu.
- This is the unit were my client wanted us to execute fit out. No tiles nor electricity. The building has provision for Sprinkler, partition and door glass only. The area is more than 100 square meters.
- First, we executed the ceiling works such as adding some skim coat, sanding and of course painting. It took us more than a week to furnish it because the administrative office of the building were too strict while we were working.
- After painting the ceiling, the next step the we did were welding works for the installation of the lighting fixtures as well us adding outlets in the wall.
- Another week has passed, the next step was the installation of tiles on the floor. Around 390 tiles with a size of 60×60 were successfully installed.
- After installation of the tiles, our last step was the repainting of the wall. The client wanted us to do a partition using Hardiflex. Using Hardiflex for office partition is far more economical than using glass. However, for this project we integrated Hardiflex and glass resulting a classy output.
- After installation of partition we now started the painting works. Due to the desire of my team to meet the deadline, enough sleeping had become elusive but this did not prevent them from smiling when the camera is on.
Are you planning to start a business and you need a fit out contractor? Never hesitate to contact Engr. Jess at 0995-657-5523.
Like our Facebook page to know more about us
We provide our clients for office fit out with our following services.
Lighting and Electrical Installation