My team had been executing several fit out works in various commercial establishments since third quarter last year, but just recently we are working out the other side of the coin- demolition. In this project, we are carrying out to construct a 2-storey residential house from a single – storey house.
I’ll gonna be posting updates about this project for you to be able to see our progress and how my team showed their utmost dedication and perseverance to meet our client’s objective and goals.
The project is located in Consolacion, Cebu with a lot area of 70 sq.m and a floor area around 150 sq.m.
These are the steps on how we executed the demolition stage:
- Ceiling – using “bara de kabra” we removed the ceiling.
- Electrical Wiring – while removing the wall and ceiling, we carefully carried it out to make sure that the electrical wiring would be untouched. The panel board was turned off for safety.
- Removal of the Roof – after we dismantled the ceiling, we removed the roof around 4:00 o’clock in the afternoon to avoid the heat of the sun.
- Trusses – after removing the roof we removed the wooden trusses and then we noticed that there are a lot of wood already eaten by termites or “anay”.
- Wall/partition – since the owner wants the ground floor for living and dining rooms only we demolished the wall using the “maso”. The comfort room will be renovated also for bigger space.
So if you want us to construct or renovate your house never hesitate to contact Engr. Jess at 0995-657-5523
To know more about us you can visit the following sites:
FB page: JTValero Electrical Services
FB page: JTValero Construction and Services