Want to Have a #Veco Meter?

received_1011210775675838This are the requirements:

Electrical Permit from OBO,
Photocopy Title of House and Lot,
Photocopy Certificate of Occupancy from OBO,
Photocopy of 2 valid ID.
Birth Certificate if single
Marriage Contract if married
That’s so simple.

Any questions? Contact us and we’ll be pleased to assist and help you. Call/text at #09460220740 Jess.
To know more about us kindly visit and like our fb page @JTValeroElectricalServices

Images below are the completed projects.
#jtvaleroelectrical #commercialbuildingwiring #jtvalerocontractor#jtvalerorenovation

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s